Bringing your furry best friend with you on your next brewery visit can be a great way to spend time together and enjoy a cold brew. But, like any outing with your pet, it's important to be prepared and make sure you have everything you need for a safe and enjoyable experience. Here's a checklist of things to consider before heading out on your next brewery adventure with your dog.
1. Bring Water: Keeping your dog hydrated is key, especially on a hot day. Bring along a Portable Pet Water Bottle that is leak-proof and easy to carry with you.
2. Bring a carrier backpack: For smaller dogs, a Bring Your Own Dog Carrier Backpack is a great way to ensure your pet stays comfortable during the visit. With adjustable neck drawstring, safety buckle, and pockets for your pet travel supplies, this carrier is perfect for bringing your pup along.
Bring Your Own Dog Carrier Backpack from GoDoggo Shop
3. Bring a Leash: Make sure to bring a leash for your dog to keep them safe and secure while at the brewery. Easily take your dog with you to the brewery, with our Hands-Free Dog Leash that attaches comfortably around your waist. Keep the items you always forget in the bag to make for an easy and quick decision to BYOD (Bring Your Own Dog).
Hands-Free Dog Leash from GoDoggo Shop
4. Keep your pup comfy: Bring something comfortable for your dog to sit or lay down on. Bring along our Anywhere Everywhere Bed for your pup to lounge on while you enjoy your drinks. For a more compact and travel friendly option, you can bring our super soft Clean and Cozy Towel for your dog to sit down on.
The Anywhere Everywhere Bed from GoDoggo Shop
5. Treats: Bring along your dog's favourite treats to reward them for good behaviour or to distract them if they become restless. Try bringing some frozen treats inside of a Kong or similar toy for your pup to snack on while keeping them entertained.
6. For the pups who just want to stay close to their paw-rents at all times, the Snuggit Sac is perfect to bring with you on your brewery trip. The Snuggit's soft fabric is sure to ensure that you and your dog are the comfiest pair at the brewery!
The Snuggit Sac from The SNUGGIT Company
7. Make sure your pup doesn't feel left out of the fun: Bring our Brewery Visit Toys so your dog can enjoy a special "drink" along with you and your pals.
Brewery Visit Toys from GoDoggo Shop
8. Toys: The "Eat Your Peas" Pup Distractor is a great way to keep your pup entertained and occupied while you enjoy your drink. This multifunctional toy doubles as a treat dispenser, providing hours of fun for your furry friend. Try out our “Pup Distractor Treat Dispenser” for another fun option to keep your dog entertained. Other items we suggest to bring along with you are a tennis ball, or a tough chew toy to keep them occupied.
"Eat Your Peas" Pup Distractor from GoDoggo Shop
9. Waste Bags: Don't forget to bring along waste bags to clean up after your dog.
By following this checklist, you and your dog can have a safe and enjoyable brewery visit. Remember to always keep your dog on a leash, be respectful of other patrons, and clean up after your pet. With these items in hand, you're ready for a paw-sitively good time!
Written by GoDoggo.Shop